Pink Pistols IS OPEN TO ALL!
- We do not charge dues. Ever.
- We do not require membership forms. Ever.
- There is no database of members deliberately maintained for the purpose of
- Persons who wish to become Pink Pistols members “self-declare”. All that is
required of them is to say “I am a Pink Pistol” to become a member of the Pink
If you are interested in participating in the Red Stick Pink Pistols chapter, please contact us via Email or on Facebook, or simply show up at one of our events!
PINK PISTOL Rules:
- Always obey the rules of gun safety and demonstrate safe gun handling (see below).
- No gatekeeping. This group is open to everyone who supports the right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.
- Do not use the name(s) of this organization to advocate for any issues other than gun rights and self-defense. Advocacy for anything you want in your individual capacity is fine!
- Always obey all gun laws.
- No drinking or drug use while engaged in any activities of the organization (drinking and guns don’t mix!)
- No advocating violence against anyone.
- Be polite!
Rules of Gun Safety:
- Always treat every gun as if it is loaded
- Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot
- Always be sure of your target and what is beyond it